Dr Chenna Kesava Reddy Sangati is an Assistant Professor in the area of Nutrition and Technology at Indian Institute of Plantation Management. His primary area of interest lies in institutional Food Product Development with a focus on present need in food industry, Futuristic research and development.
In the field of food technology, his work explores the need of innovations on NPD. Four patents (Granted) of his innovations in this area has been published in The Indian Patent Journal.
Dr Chenna Kesava Reddy Sangati research interests are Food Innovations, New Food Product Development, Food Analysis and Livestock Product technology. In Food Innovations, his interests are in both low and high end technology like Cultured Meat Technology. His research work has been published in the International Journals.
A Process for preparing dehydrated fruit bar from prickly pear fruits (opuntia ficus indica) and product thereof.
Patent Reg.no:4345/CHE/2012 and filling date 17/10/2012(Granted)
A Process for manufacturing of blended fruit squash with prickly pear (opuntia ficus indica & opuntia dillenii) fruit juice and lemon juice.
Patent Reg.no: 4485/CHE/2014 and filling date 15/09/2014 (Granted)
Production of Alcohol (NATURO-HOL) from Agave albomerginata.
Patent Reg.no: 4352/CHE/2015 and filing date 20/08/2015(Granted)
A process for Manufacturing of CGP (Conditioned Graded and Packed Sand) (Awaiting fror Grant)
Patent Reg.no: 744/CHE/2013 and filing date 21/02/2013.
Dr Chenna Kesava Reddy Sangati teaches the core courses of food science, nutrition and Electives that includes Innovation Management, Entrepreneurship Development etc.
Dr Chenna Kesava Reddy Sangati
Assistant Professor, Nutrition and Technology, Indian Institute of Plantation Management Bengaluru
- Teaching Associate at College of Food Science and Technology (ANGRAU), Pulivendula, YSR (Dt), A.P, from 2009 to 2015.
- Assistant Professor at Indian Institute of Plantation Management, Bangalore from 2018 to present.
- Purchase Trainee, Parle Agro Pvt Ltd.
- Market Development Executive , Bombay Tablets Pvt Ltd,
- Market Development Executive, Ranbaxy India Pvt Ltd.
- Lead Auditor (Organic and FSMS), OneCert Asia Pvt Ltd.
- Manager (R&D and NPD), Sam Agritech Ltd.
- Opuntia Products the New-Emerging Nutraceuticals supported by DSIR (Department of Scientific & Industrial Research), MoST (Ministry of Science & Technology), Government of India.